Many of you often wonder what our favorite watches are by each of the different manufactures. Well, no need to keep wondering. We have decided to put together a short list of eight of our favorite Omega watches right now. These watches are not only great looking but also a great bang for your buck.
1. The Omega Seamaster Ploprof 1200M ref. 22.214.171.124.01.001 is a massive diver's watch with the most fascinating look and wrist presence. Bulky, manly and very 70s looking. Measuring 55mm x 48mm and weighing almost 300 grams, this diver's watch is one of our favorites. An updated interpretation of an iconic Omega vintage watch that is priced just right. Sticker Price $9,700 USD.
2. Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph in Titanium ref. 3126.96.36.199.03.001 a lightweight —126 grams—, versatile and gorgeous looking chronograph with blue dial. Case diameter 44.25mm. Just because blue dials are very popular this year, this is a fantastic watch to own. Sticker Price $11,400 USD.
3. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Limited Edition Olympic Games Sochi 2014 ref. 5188.8.131.52.01.001 a Planet Ocean Co-Axial 600M featuring red and blue accents on its ceramic bezel inspired by the colors of the Russian Federation flag. Case diameter 45.5mm. A limited edition watch consisting of 2014 pieces only. Sticker
Price $6,600 USD.
4. Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Chronograph ETNZ Limited Edition ref. 184.108.40.206.01.001 is a limited edition watch consisting of only 2013 pieces honoring the Emirates Team New Zealand from the America's Cup. A very sporty watch with a gorgeous rubber strap and a fascinating red and black dial that includes the 5-minute regatta countdown indicator. Sticker Price $6,600 USD.
5. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Co-Axial Chronograph in Red Gold ref. 220.127.116.11.06.001 a classic and robust chronograph in red gold with a fascinating teak pattern gray dial. The Aqua Terra collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. Case diameter 44mm. This is not your run-of-the-mill solid gold timepiece weighing more than half a pound —close to 260 grams. Sticker Price $44,200 USD.
6. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT GoodPlanet ref. 18.104.22.168.03.001 an ideal watch for frequent travelers that helps keep track of two timezones with a stunning lacquered blue dial and orange accents on its blue ceramic bezel. This watch was designed as a tribute to the rewarding partnership between Omega and the GoodPlanet Foundation where Omega has pledged a portion of the proceeds from this watch to fully fund a project to preserve mangroves, seagrasses and coral reefs in the oceans of Southeast Asia. Case diameter 43.5mm. Sticker Price $8,100 USD.
7. Omega Speedmaster Alaska Project Limited Edition ref. 322.214.171.124.04.001 a discontinued limited edition of 1970 pieces that honors one of the most fascinating projects between Omega and NASA. The watch is provided with a large —57mm in diameter by 23mm in thickness— red-anodized aluminum protective case and the watch itself has a diameter of 42mm. This watch is also supplied with a stainless steel bracelet and a white Velcro fastening strap. Sticker Price $5,600 USD.
8. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M ref. 126.96.36.199.01.003 a classic, sturdy and elegant diver's watch with a gorgeous ceramic bezel. Case diameter 45.5mm. A must have in any collection. Sticker Price $6,200 USD.
For more info on Omega click here.